Site announcements

THANK - YOU - MESSAGE FROM THE PRINCIPAL

THANK - YOU - MESSAGE FROM THE PRINCIPAL

by Andrea Sequeira -
Number of replies: 0

Dear team,

As we welcome all of our students back on campus this week, I take this opportunity to thank all staff- trainers and admin for their commitment to providing effective education both online and on campus too.

To the training & admin team - I am extremely grateful for your dedication to the task, patience and willingness to learn new skills over the last 8 weeks. I’m fairly confident that we can call ourselves pros at this virtual learning platform. Most of all thank you for your consistent display of positive attitude under pressured and challenging circumstances.

To the students- thank you for following instructions from your teacher at each of these sessions for the last 8 weeks despite very trying and difficult conditions. This would not have been as successful and productive without your participation and input.

To ensure we create and sustain a COVID safe campus, please adhere to the following college guidelines in the interest of all staff and student on campus.

•          All students will be required to undergo a temperature check that will be conducted in the first 30 mins of each session.

•          Students MUST wipe down their workstation prior to and post usage. ANTI BACTERIAL Wipes have been provided in each classroom.

•          Regular sanitation to be carried out

•          Social distancing to be maintained in classrooms.

•          Please vacate Campus Premises upon completion of session.

•          And remember if you feel unwell please stay at home and seek medical help

Thank you all once again for continuing to work with the College in order to keep our whole community safe and continuing to deliver the standard of education that we endeavour to always offer.

Rahul Fernandes

Principal Executive Officer